GRAPHIC DESIGNER (FULL TIME)
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Proven working experience as graphic designer
- Always up for new challenges and excited for new ideas :)
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum education qualification is Diploma in Graphic Design / anything related
- Must be able to work on weekdays and public holidays
- Be able to work in Kota Damansara
Email your resumé to email@example.com specifying the position you want.
Fresh grads are also welcomed :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.